At Dharma Massages we keep monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic. We have taken actions to protect the health and well-being of our customers and partners. For this reason, we want to talk to you about the preventive measures against COVID-19 that we will implement when our massage center reopens.
With current concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus, your health and safety are always an absolute priority. We want to take this opportunity to inform you of our commitment to keeping customers and staff healthy.
Preventive measures against COVID-19 at Dharma Massages
Índice de Contenidos
Since the pandemic was enacted, we have monitored the news and recommendations offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In addition, we closely follow the information published by local and state health authorities.
Although our Dharma Massage Center will reopen in the near future, we cannot lower our guard. Therefore, you should know that as part of standard operating practice, we make sure to regularly disinfect all common areas as well as massage parlors.
We carry out specialized disinfection of the center; we also use disposable futon covers, and provide customers with disposable slippers. We also carry out a medical control and analysis of all our masseurs.
In addition, during this post-confinement reopening period, we will be implementing the following Coronavirus preventive measures:
Sanitation and hygiene procedures in Dharma Massages
We will maintain specific recommendations on social distancing and monitoring of employee health.
We will do the same with sanitation practices and safety in our massage center.
- Consequently, we will have an increase in sanitation and personal hygiene procedures for our staff.
- This means that they will continue to wash and disinfect their hands repeatedly throughout the day, as well as before and after interaction with each client.
- Although we have always done it, now we will place much more emphasis on cleaning and disinfecting tasks in common areas, including counters, handles, bathrooms and of course massage rooms.
- Additionally, all of our staff are instructed to stay at home if they experience any symptoms of the disease.
- To our clients we recommend taking all the appropriate precautions, and in case you feel bad, or have been at risk of exposure, contact us to reschedule your appointment.
The mandatory use of disinfecting gels
Once reopening is authorized, we will maintain strict control regarding the mandatory use of disinfectant gels. Therefore, disinfectant gel will be used when entering and leaving the massage center.
This is something that all people, masseuses, clients, and staff from other areas should do. It is also something that the health authorities recommend, since the disinfecting gel helps to prevent the spread of the virus.
Disposable bags, masks and gloves
Another measure to prevent COVID-19 will be the use of disposable bags when entering the massage center. The purpose is that there is no contact with the shoes of people who come from the street.
Additionally, our masseurs will wear masks and gloves at all times. Clients should also use their mask when entering the facilities to minimize possible infections.
Social distancing and prohibition of entry to clients with symptoms
Social distancing will be maintained in our facilities. This means that a minimum distance of 1 meter must be kept at all times, both with receptionists and workers.
More importantly, we will not allow clients with any symptoms that may indicate COVID-19 to enter. So if you have a cough, fever, body pain, or trouble breathing, stay home.
Other important considerations
Understanding that each city will return to its activities according to its own criteria. At Dharma Massages we have considered all the recommendations for a safe and efficient reopening.
- We understand all ordinances at the local, state, and national levels. Therefore, we have adjusted our operating practices accordingly.
- We have also established exhaustive cleaning and disinfection protocols, not only in the massage areas. We will clean and disinfect any common area, as well as any object that clients touch.
- We will be implementing a new laundry policy for staff clothing, bedding, covers, towels, and other washable items.
- As part of the prevention measures, we will place signs in waiting rooms and common areas, to emphasize social distancing.
- These posters will also emphasize hand washing, as well as the use of masks and gloves.
- We have improved our admission process as part of our commitment to the health of customers and our employees.
- The center will have an ozone machine, which works against bacteria, viruses and fungi, for a continuous disinfection of 99.9% of the center’s air.
- The daily use of a digital thermometer will be implemented to measure the temperature of the clients and staff of the center.